Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Green Guide

I recently discovered National Geographic's Green Guide and absolutely love the Food section. I actually spent some time reading the article on Plastic Containers and really liked the section about the Environmental Impact plastics have. As a consumer, I want to make the right choices for my family and my hard-earned cash. One of those choices is to reduce my own personal environmental footprint! It isn't very difficult if you take some time to become an aware consumer. So, this week I will check out the best plastic container options for my household and make a list on what products are the best choices for us. Later on, when we need to get some new containers, we won't spend hours looking at products and wondering which ones are the best choice: we will just take our list and stick to it!

No comments: